Saturday, April 13, 2013

Jenna's Birthday


Last week was my beautiful friend Jenna's Birthday and I prepared some sweets for her party. Thought I would share them with you as the little baking cups and signs are so adorable! I don't do fondant cakes much, or at all really, so this one came out a bit dodgy. It is pretty from a distance but when you look closely you can see all the lumps and bumps and imperfections :(. But overall it was pretty and tasted good.



These are little Orange and Poppyseed cupcakes made from a Cakecrumbs recipe. Very dense and not too sweet but the Italian Buttercream Icing balances that out. I bought the cases and signs from Spotlight.


These caramel tarts are the easiest things to make! Gingernut biscuits softened in the oven on low temp for a couple of minutes, moulded into slight shells by pressing them over an inverted mini muffin pan, filled with caramel top n fill. I used some left over buttercream to top them off but whipped cream works great too.


These little cheesecakes look so cute in their pretty pink cups, and they really do scream EAT ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment